ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ("User") THAT DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE Web Realtime Communication ("Enabler") AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE
FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Agreement"):
The User expressly confirms that the User is aware, understands and agrees that;
- the Site is experimental in nature, is still in concept development phase and is only made available for testing and feedback purposes;
- the Site is made available "as is" with no warranty of any kind and the User uses the content at its own risk.
- Ericsson may at any time modify or discontinue availability of the Site without any notification and with no liability in relation to any user of the Site;
- User is solely responsible for (if relevant) any access and communication charges (e.g. GPRS traffic charges) that might be incurred using the Site;
- Ericsson shall be entitled to store and handle User’s particulars (SW: "PERSONUPPGIFTER")
- When the User actively participates and provides comments, suggestions, data, or other information to Ericsson (collectively " Information"), Ericsson shall have the right to retain and use any such Information in current or future products or services, without
further compensation to the User. To the extent such Information is protectable under intellectual property laws, the User agrees to cooperate with
Ericsson as needed to obtain such protection as Ericsson may desire and the User agrees to assign its rights to such Information to Ericsson.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
Ericsson gives the User a personal royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Enabler as provided by Ericsson, solely in the manner permitted by the Agreement. Ericsson is not obligated to provide the User with any support relating to the Enabler.
2. USE OF THE ENABLER
The Enabler may only be used for testing purposes and may not be used for commercial or illegal use.
The User must offer the applications and/or services that are created using this Enabler openly and free of charge to all users. If the User would like to use the Enabler for commercial use or if the User are in doubt whether or not its application or service constitutes commercial use according to
this Agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User may not directly or indirectly assign, sell, lease, or sublicense any of its rights in the Enabler and/or the Key, access thereto, or access to data that the User have obtained through the Enabler and/or the Key without Ericsson's prior, express, written permission.
4. FEES AND CHARGES FOR THE ENABLER
Currently the Enabler is offered to the User free of charge but Ericsson reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the Enabler. If Ericsson decides to charge for the Enabler, such charges will be disclosed to the User prior to their effect.
You shall at all times indemnify and keep fully indemnified Ericsson against all liabilities, actions, proceedings, claims and demands and all alleged claims and demands whatsoever arising out of or in consequence of any end-user services developed by you using the API. Ericsson shall as soon as reasonably possible give you notice of any such action, proceeding, claim or demand.
Ericsson does not guarantee the quality of the API in any way and shall have no liability for any damages of any kind caused by any means whatsoever.
7. DISCONNECTION ETC.
Ericsson may, at its sole discretion, at any time with not liability or obligation, terminate the User’s license to use the Enabler, suspend and/or disconnect any and all services developed by the User using the Enabler.
If the User wishes to use the Enabler in any manner or for any purpose inconsistent with this Agreement (including any document incorporated by reference), the User may do so only by obtaining Ericsson’s prior written authorization. Please send an email to email@example.com in order to request such authorization.